Sermon On The Mount exists to inspire the character of generations, equipping them to lead with integrity through practical training and unique horse illustrations.
What We Believe:
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole canonical scriptures
- The fulfillment of its prophecies and the reliability of its promises
- There is one God who exists in three Persons- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- The fall of man through the working of Satan (who is a created being and the enemy of God)
- Man’s consequent moral depravity; his need of regeneration; the resurrection of the body of both the just and the unjust
- The eternal life of the saved in Heaven and the eternal punishment of the lost
- The atonement through the substitutionary death, shed blood, and physical resurrection of the virgin born, True God, True man, Jesus Christ
- The doctrine of justification by faith through God’s grace
- The personal, pre-millennial, pre-tribulation, “at any moment” return of Jesus Christ to catch away the redeemed to be with Himself
The Meaning of Our Logo
The cross of Jesus Christ is central to all we do. The horse is used to bring clear application and to motivate an active participation of each individual with their eternal God and Savior.